OneUp Dropper Post – V2 (31.6mm)
The Dropper Post V2 seatpost from OneUp Components comes here in a bundle with the V3 handlebar remote including remote clamp. The travel – maximum 120 mm for this version – can be shortened by 10 mm or by 20 mm. The seatpost scores with its very low height and overall length, which affords you a very low saddle position. It has a reliable, sealed cartridge and comes with metal pins for personalised travel adjustment. Unlike previous versions, you can even install them in Santa Cruz bikes with Lower Link VPP linkages. The included V3 Remote impresses with its easy operability, a replaceable thumb pad and a convenient cable port. The force you have to exert to operate the lever has been reduced by almost 30% compared to the predecessor, the V2. This makes using your Dropper Post feel even better. In addition, there is the non-slip rubber pad on the lever, which you can get as a spare part in different colours. The handlebar remote has an integrated cable clamp with markings for shortening the cable. This facilitates installation and ensures a clean look.
Get the Most Drop.
Our dropper has the most drop, shortest stack height and shortest total length of any other post on the market. No other dropper can get your saddle lower. Use OneUp’s Dropper Post Length Selector to find your perfect post.
Bikes and riders come in all sizes, so do OneUp droppers. That’s why OneUp offers the widest range of dropper post lengths on the market from 70mm to 240mm. Every post can have its travel decreased by up to 20mm, in 10mm increments.
The People’s Champ.
Smooth, reliable and a great value. There’s more than one reason testers, reviewers, racers and riders consistently rate OneUp’s Dropper Post “#1”, “5-Stars” and “10/10.”
- tons of travel (max. 120 mm) with a 153 mm stack height and a 345 mm effective length (without actuator = 15 mm)
- 255 mm maximum extension length
- travel adjustable by 10 or 20 mm via metal pins inserted in guide track (3 for 10 mm, 2 x 3 for 20 mm)
- cable actuated for easy installation
- reliable, sealed cartridge
- cartridge can be changed easily, DIY maintenance possible
- compared to previous model, has a lower total length and stack, also less weight
- revised upper DU bushing with enlarged overlay for even more durability
- Actuator V2.1 compatible with Santa Cruz Lower Link VPP
- Light Action: 27% less thumb control force required compared to V2
- non-slip thumb pad, replaceable
- easy assembly thanks to integrated cable clamp with markings for shortening
- clean look thanks to neatly clamped cable ends
- can also be used with other mechanically-actuated seatposts
- version with flat bar clamp: compatible with 22.2 mm handlebar clamp diameter
- 30.9 – 90mm 377g / 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g / 240mm 648g
- 31.6 – 90mm 430g / 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g / 240mm 668g
- 34.9 – 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g / 240mm 812g*Travel reducing shims, reduce travel by 10mm or 20mm (included)
- 2-year warranty
- Proven reliability
- Easy to install, maintain and service at home
- Designed to work best with OneUp Remote (compatible with most actuated cable remotes)
OneUp Dropper Post – V2 (31.6mm)