COMMENCAL CLASH RIDE DIRT
The CLASH continues its revolution!
27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics…
The CLASH is the ‘do everything’ bike – bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions… It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
– The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
– Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
– From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As ‘Gravity’ specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
– Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
– Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH – pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About the CLASH RIDE
With a Shiny Dirt paint job and black components, the CLASH RIDE blends in beautifully with nature.
This RIDE model has everything you need suspension-wise:
– The ROCKSHOX Zeb fork with 38mm wide stanchions will give you all the precision you need to hold the line.
– The Super Deluxe Select R shock has settings that are as simple as they are effective.
This plush suspension combo provides comfort and performance on any type of terrain.
As for the rest of the components, they are carefully selected to represent what this CLASH is all about:
– SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and 11-50t gearset help you tackle the toughest climbs.
– SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes have a clean feel and are reliable.
– The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post provides real comfort and significant freedom of movement when you’re on the way down.
– The MAXXIS Assegai and DHR II combo tyres perfectly match this bike and have an excellent compromise between lateral grip and roll.
Nothing is left to chance, just enjoy the CLASH
|Frame||2022 CLASH, 170 mm travel
27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
|Shock||ROCKSHOX Super Deluxe Select
230 x 65 mm, rebound, 3 Tokens
|Fork||ROCKSHOX Zeb, 180 mm travel
27.5″, Charger damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 38 mm offset, 0 Token
|Headset|| ACROS ZS44/ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
|Stem|| RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31.8 mm
|Bar|| RIDE ALPHA R20 760 on S – RIDE ALPHA R27 780 on M / L – RIDE ALPHA R27 800 on XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S – 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L – 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
|Grips||ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
|Brakes||SRAM Guide T, 4 pistons, MatchMaker compatible
Rotor: SRAM G2 CleanSweep 200 mm, 6-bolt
|Shifters|| SRAM SX Eagle
|Rear Mech|| SRAM SX Eagle
|Bottom Bracket|| SRAM DUB
|Crankset|| SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 170 mm crank arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 34t, Narrow-Wide
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle
|Rims||E13 LG1 DH Base
27.5”, 32h, 30 mm inner width
|Hubs||Rear: FORMULA DC-348A – Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings – Front: 32h, sealed bearings
|Spokes/ Nipples||SAPIM Race
J-Bend, 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, double butted, stainless, with Nylok, black
|Tyres||Rear: MAXXIS DHR II – Front: MAXXIS Assegai
Rear: 27.5″ x 2.4″, WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, Tubeless Ready – Front: 27.5″ x 2.5″, WT, 3C MaxxGrip, EXO+, Tubeless Ready
34.9 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 170 mm on L, 190 mm on XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
|Saddle||SDG Bel Air V3
|Weight||15,5 kg / 34.17 lb
Average weight for S size, without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
|Accesoires||Down tube protector, chainstay protector, seatstay protector, shuttle pad|
Notitie: Pedalen Niet Inbegrepen!
|BICYCLE TYPE||ENDURO / FREERIDE|
|FRAME MATERIAL||AL 6066T6|
|FRAME WEIGHT||4 KG / 8.81 LB|
|REAR TRAVEL||170 MM GRIP, 155 MM DYNAMIC|
|SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE||230 MM X 65 MM|
|PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE||YES|
|SHOCK BUSHINGS||20 X 8 MM – 30 X 10 MM|
|RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT||572 MM / 586 MM
|HEADSET TYPE||ZS44 / ZS56
|MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO)||65 MM
|DISC BRAKE STANDARD||POSTMOUNT 200 MM
|REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE||223 MM|
|SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER||34,9 MM / 38,5 MM
|BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE||PRESS FIT BB 92|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE||NO|
|REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY||148 X 12 MM|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||1||380,0||418,0||440,0||465,0|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||2||77,2||77,2||77,2||77,1|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||3||64||64||64||64|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||4||110,0||115,0||120,0||125,0|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH||6||586,0||607,0||633,0||666,0|
|CHAIN STAY LENGTH||7||434,0||434,0||434,0||434,0|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||8||–12,0||– 12,0||–12,0||–12,0|